NEED HELP IMMEDIATELY?
- TALK TO AN ATTORNEY 24/7: (786) 361-4037
- ADDRESS: 11401 SW 40th St Suite 204, Miami, FL 33165
- WORKING HOURS: 24 Hours A Day, 7 Days A Week
- EMAIL: firstname.lastname@example.org
- CATEGORY Homeowners Insurance Claims
Hurricanes can be devastating and life altering. One’s safety is the most important thing during one of these natural disasters. Once the winds have settled and the water has subsided, it’s time to file a Hurricane Claim with you Homeowner’s Insurance.
Florida Homeowner’s Insurance Policies have specific Hurricane provisions, exclusions, and limits. One key provision is a Hurricane Deductible. Hurricane Deductibles are a percentage of the value of the home dwelling. This percentage usually ranges from 2% to 15%.
Homeowner’s insurance claims can be very complex and have many nuances. If you or someone you know has filed a homeowner’s insurance claim, or is thinking about filing a homeowner’s insurance claim in South Florida, call us at (786) 361-4037. We may be able to assist you. All consultations are free.