NEED HELP IMMEDIATELY?
- TALK TO AN ATTORNEY 24/7: (786) 361-4037
- ADDRESS: 11401 SW 40th St Suite 204, Miami, FL 33165
- WORKING HOURS: 24 Hours A Day, 7 Days A Week
- EMAIL: email@example.com
- CATEGORY Homeowners Insurance Claims
Mold damage can cause serious illness and property damage. These cases must be taken seriously and treated delicately.
If your home has suffered Mold Damage make sure to do the following:
- Report the Claim to your Insurance Company;
- Make a written request to your insurance carrier for an advance on your mold damage insurance claim;
- Find temporary housing;
- Photograph and/or video record your damage;
- Get repair estimates;
- Gather and keep all receipts for your temporary living expenses;
- Continue paying your insurance premiums and mortgages; and
- Alert your adjuster if you or a resident of your home has health sensitivities to mold.
Homeowner’s insurance claims can be very complex and have many nuances. If you or someone you know has filed a homeowner’s insurance claim, or is thinking about filing a homeowner’s insurance claim in South Florida, call us at (786) 361-4037. We may be able to assist you. All consultations are free.