NEED HELP IMMEDIATELY?
- TALK TO AN ATTORNEY 24/7: (786) 361-4037
- ADDRESS: 11401 SW 40th St Suite 204, Miami, FL 33165
- WORKING HOURS: 24 Hours A Day, 7 Days A Week
- EMAIL: firstname.lastname@example.org
- CATEGORY Premises Liability
South Florida Miami-Dade Construction Site Accident Attorneys
Construction sites are inherently dangerous. However, those running and operating them must use reasonable care and follow all federal and state regulations.
The most common types of construction site accidents involve falling scaffolds, equipment defects, chemical spills, explosions, fires, cranes, and operator negligence. The party responsible for a construction site accident can vary depending on who exactly was injured and what exactly caused the injury.
Construction site accident cases are very complex and have many nuances. If you or someone you know has been injured on or around a construction site in South Florida, call us at (786) 361-4037. We may be able to assist you. All consultations are free.